In general, the build pocket leakage is because the skin around the stoma is not with the film paste firmly caused by the inside out, usually two common problems, one is the fold leakage (refers to the body movement or the folds caused by the body bending), the other is the Stoma chassis center hole cut too large to cause fecal water discharge,
The inner wall of the chassis is not naturally drained into the inside of the bag, but there is a gap around the stoma, and the fecal water penetrates through the gap into the skin.
Workaround: 1. If the skin is smooth, after pasting the bag, use your finger to circle around the stoma "0", the main purpose is to make the skin and film fully paste well.
Hands covered with heat for about three minutes, so that human problems quickly transferred to the chassis to increase tack.
2. Paste the bag before, you can use anti-leakage paste, the stoma around with anti-leakage paste first filled full, do not leave a gap, with a cotton swab to feel evenly, and then will make a pocket paste, hands cover heat three minutes or so, so that human problems quickly transferred to the chassis to increase tack. 3. Fold leakage: Carefully observe the folds of the site to see if each leak belongs to the same site, if it is, the anti-leakage paste (anti-leakage) squeeze into the fold, and then paste the bag to prevent leakage.
- What Is Ostomy Bag
- Categories Of Ostomy Bag
- According To Ostomy Bag Design To Divide
- Ostomy Bag's Precautions
- Ostomy Bag Common Treatment
- How To Use Ostomy Bag
- Non-sticking Problems In Ostomy Bag Process
- Residual Problems In The Process Of Using Ostom...
- Allergy Problems In The Process Of Making Pockets
- How To Change Ostomy Bag