Ostomy bag its products are generally divided into three categories:
1) Closed pocket: Suitable for every day to change bags not more than once.
2) Open pocket: Suitable for 50%-shaped stool or liquid feces can be emptied of bags as often as necessary.
3) Urinary pocket: Can be discharged urine, liquid drainage fluid, has anti-reflux device, can connect the drainage bag.
Classification by product use is generally two categories:
1) One-sided pouch
2) Double-sided pouch
- What Is Ostomy Bag
- According To Ostomy Bag Design To Divide
- Ostomy Bag's Precautions
- Ostomy Bag Common Treatment
- How To Use Ostomy Bag
- Leakage Problems During The Use Of Ostomy Bag
- Non-sticking Problems In Ostomy Bag Process
- Residual Problems In The Process Of Using Ostom...
- Allergy Problems In The Process Of Making Pockets
- How To Change Ostomy Bag
- Arab Health