The urine collection bag is a sterile plastic bag that is designed to collect urine from patients who have urinary incontinence in men.
Urine Collection Bag: it is composed of plastic bag, drainage catheter, hanging ring, pagoda joint, urine sheath, drain pipe and stopper. Main use: For men with urinary incontinence, coma, paralysis, concussion, stroke, patients after surgery to collect storage of urine used, can also be used in elderly urinary incontinence. The specification is generally 1000ml.
Previous: Background introduction of urine bag
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Background introduction of urine bag
- Composition and function of urine bags
- What is the type of urine bag?
- How to use urine bag
- Urine Bag Purchase Items
- How to use the waist side urine bag
- Basic introduction of wound dressing
- Scope of application of wound dressing
- Application range of wound dressing
- Performance differences of wound dressing